Jobs at .CO
Join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative startups on the Internet. We're on the lookout for the best and brightest - are you one of them? If so, keep reading!
Check out the open positions below and send us your resume and relevant work experience.
Things you should know about our company:
- We're a startup with more than 1 million customers all over the world.
- We're growing and are profitable.
- We're a small team (20+) and we'd like to keep it that way (fine - no more than 50).
- We offer all major benefits (Yes, that includes delicious pizza on Fridays).
- We dream big. And we achieve big too. We're changing the fabric of the Internet, one URL at a time.
- Need more? CNET, TechCrunch, and European Business Review.
Things we want from you:
- Your brain, commitment, and passion.
- Your willingness to learn. Experience goes far, but fast learners go much farther.
- Your curiosity, willingness to take risks, and to figure things out - without instruction manuals.
- Your ability, and desire, to change the status quo. Otherwise, you are better off working for [a] .COM ;)
Front-end Developer, Lead - Miami, FL
- Provide technical development across our family of websites, including: go.co, cointernet.co, startuplife.co, and any other websites developed by the marketing or operations teams
- Be the main front-end developer for updates and conversion optimization to these websites
- Work with internal and external partners to review and define website improvements - including guidance and participation in wireframe development, technical requirements definition, front end development, back end development, QA testing, deployment, management - and everything in between.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the websites - including making corrections directly and/or delegating tasks throughout the organization to resolve
- Guide our organization toward an industry-leading standard of user interaction and development
- Plan for future changes to the website, stay current with software and hardware, and make recommendations that can improve the success of the business
- You love to build beautiful stuff for the web
- You are an HTML and CSS expert, including HTML5
- Have knowledge of PHP, with a desire to learn more
- Ideally have experience working with Drupal, although not required
- Can work from and/or cut-up PSDs
- Have worked in a cross-functional team - either in-house or at an agency
- Can advise designers on best practices for design as they will apply to development
- Maybe even have a few design tendencies of your own (very nice to have!)
- Quality and detail-oriented
UX/UI Designer, Lead - Miami, FL
We are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to help us coordinate, plan, and refine existing and new products for our user base of over 1 million. In this role, you will be responsible for helping craft the future of our service from a front-end, design-driven perspective. You will also be working closely with people across engineering, product, and marketing to help develop an amazing experience for our users.
The ideal candidate would be gifted in graphic design, possess an understanding of how humans interact with machines, and have a deep understanding of technology - both in terms of its limitations and the overall direction of the Internet industry.
You can learn more about us at www.go.co. Here's a little more about what we expect from you:
- Help define, tailor and own design processes for project initiatives that integrate with the team's overall ideation and engineering process (incl. concept ideation, user story development, user flow analysis, wireframing, interaction design, visual design, branding, and execution)
- Facilitate early ideation sessions with brainstorming, storyboarding, rapid prototyping
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members/leads to evaluate and extend project proposals and early concept development
- Help guide and manage design project schedules across multiple efforts
- Guide our organization toward an industry-leading standard of user interaction
- You are self-sufficient, get stuff done, and don't require hand-holding
- You have a passion for startups
- You love to build beautiful things for the web
- You are a design geek, and an expert at Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- Have worked in a cross-functional team - either at a startup or an agency
- Experience designing with the mobile-first mindset
- Quality and detail-oriented
Full-time opportunity only. No part-time, agency, or freelance applications please.
Please provide link to online portfolio and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Membership Program Manager - Miami, FL
- Develop and implement product roadmap and launch plan for the Membership program, delivering a solution with sound value proposition based on insights gained from user research
- Define new program requirements and enhancements and drive their implementation; aligning cross-functional teams as needed to plan and resource effective project delivery
- Prioritize program bugs & issues for correction, liaising with technical team to manage and resolve issues
- Implementation of customer service processes relating to the Program and participants of the Program ("Members"), and providing stellar customer support
- Work with the Business development team to develop new offers with third party suppliers for the membership program, ensuring supplier relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Direct the development of messaging framework and content for marketing/positioning the offers onsite.
- Execute marketing plan for membership program through cross-functional alignment and coordination with Marketing team
- Identify/develop innovative/ breakthrough program metrics/benchmarks. Ad-hoc and regular reporting and analysis for all web properties
- Conduct competitive analyses of similar and potentially disruptive digital product offerings of competitors
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in any subject
- 2+ years minimum professional experience in a digital marketing or product management position
- 2+ years in a project/account management role
- Familiarity with the domain name industry
- Familiarity with and/or experience with loyalty program marketing tactics and practices
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Strong knowledge/experience of web analytics and customer research techniques and tools
- Experience in full life-cycle solution project delivery managing cost, schedule and performance
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of employees, management, external contacts, end-users, and technical contacts
Marketing Interns - Miami, FL; Boston, MA; or Washington, DC
We are always looking for smart, driven Marketing Interns with a strong interest in marketing, social media, and entrepreneurship — not necessarily in that order. This is a great learning opportunity for motivated college students, recent grads, or others looking to build experience for a career in marketing, or at a startup.
We have intern positions available in Miami, Boston, and Washington DC. Please specify your location in your cover letter.
This position can start ASAP. You must be available for at least 20 hours a week, or more if you want! We can discuss various forms of compensation, including course credit and/or hourly pay.
- Developing a marketing program for partnerships with college entrepreneurship programs
- Event planning
- Social media management
- Analytics reporting
- Customer acquisition
- PPC / SEO / SEM
- Market research — qualitative and quantitative
- Many other opportunities for you to explore areas that are interesting to you as long as you show drive and enthusiasm!
- Experience or a field of study in marketing, public relations or business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social media and technology savvy
- Entrepreneurial interest or experience a strong plus