With .CO, you get more than just a web address
Every .CO comes with free access to the .CO Membership Program. Sign up to start taking advantage of the extra perks that come with your .CO domain!
Let us help you spread the word about what you are building on .CO!
Enjoy complimentary access to hot industry events and exclusive invites to networking functions.
Get Hooked Up
Take advantage of special deals and offers available only to .CO members.
Amazon Activate is a program designed to provide startups with the resources needed to get started on Amazon Web Services. Join the ranks of the world’s hottest startups including Pinterest, Instagram, and Dropbox and leverage the power of AWS to easily get started and quickly scale your .CO business.
The .CO AWS (Amazon Activate) OfferFor a limited time only (till November 29th 2014), AWS Activate (Amazon) and .CO have teamed up to bring you this special offer which extends their popular IAAS service - Amazon Web Services. Even if you are not ready to scale as yet, you can redeem this offer and apply for the credit, as long as you use it before November 30th 2015. You get:
- AWS Promotional Credit: $100 Amazon Web Services Promotional Credit.
- AWS Support: 1 month AWS Support at Business level (normally $49/month).
- AWS Training: AWS Technical Professional Training (normally only available to the Amazon Partner Network), AWS Essentials (normally $600), and credit for 8 self-paced labs (normally $30/lab).
- 1:1 Office Hours: AWS Activate members can book a one-on-one virtual office hour with an AWS Solutions Architect.
- Startup Community: Access to a global network of developers and entrepreneurs via the AWS Startup Forum and Blog.
- Exclusive Offers from Amazon: Members of AWS Activate have access to exclusive promotional offers from across the Amazon ecosystem.
CO-ers can get this special package by applying through the special landing page on the AWS site. Simply redeem this offer to get the landing page link and sign up today! But hurry, this offer ends on November 29th 2014!